We act as your friend in place during the relocation process, providing
information, answering questions, and looking after your interests.
We chauffeur you around the area, providing an introduction to local housing, schools and
This is often done at the time of final interview for a prospective employee, providing helpful
input into the final decision on the move to Cambridge.
Whether renting or buying, our search service will take the stress out of house-hunting.
- Initial contact to determine your requirements
- Information pack with maps and guides to the area
- Information on professional services e.g surveyors, mortgage brokers
- Comprehensive market search for suitable properties
- Preview of properties on your behalf, with report
- Arrange and chauffeur you to viewings of selected properties
- Information pack on selected areas and properties
- Liaise and negotiate with agents on your behalf
- On-going contact, including face-to-face meetings
- Information on contractors if required e.g decorators, plumbers
- Co-ordinate removal arrangements and transfer of utilities
- Assistance with setting up bank accounts etc.
- Neighbourhood guide with information on doctors, dentists etc.
- Settling-in backup for any queries arising
With our experience and knowledge of both the state and private sectors, we can help you
locate suitable schools for their children, and gain a good understanding of the application process and admittance
Our assistance can include the arrangement of appointments with head teachers, provision of
entrance examination papers, and advising on any individual concerns that may arise.
Making Moving Easier